sayang korang...

Friday, January 27, 2012

sad lullaby

why am i being sad here
when u are completely happy with her..

what for this tears keeping me company all night
when her smile and laugh is the last thing u remember before u asleep..

why am i living my life hopeless
when u lightened up your day with her spirit..

why my heart keep whispering your name
when your heart keep beating her story..

why i have to suffer missing you
when im not even once in your heart..

why am i still remembering your words and promises
when you are the one who break it..

why am i the one to be the last to pull myself off from this
when you are the first to let me go..

why its hard to hate you
when u gave me too much reason to kill you..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...